It is well-known that mercury is a potent neurotoxin, but it is also a toxin of a different sort.
The main difference is that mercury does not kill.
This is because the body has developed mechanisms to neutralize it, which are also capable of harming neurons, which, in turn, have evolved to inhibit the release of mercury.
However, this does not mean that humans are immune to mercury.
The problem is that the amount of mercury present in our bodies is so great that it can be harmful.
It can cause mental health problems, such as attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, or even lead to permanent brain damage.
In addition, the concentration of mercury in our food is so low that it is extremely difficult to find and consume food safely.
It is estimated that up to a third of the human population suffers from some form of mercury poisoning.
So, if you are considering using mercury in cosmetics, you may want to reconsider your purchase.
How does mercury work?
The mechanism by which mercury is released into the body is known as neurotoxicity.
This means that the toxin causes damage to the brain cells.
This damage is referred to as neurodegeneration.
The mechanism of neurotoxicity has been well-studied for over 50 years, and a large body of evidence suggests that it may play a role in the development of Alzheimer’s disease.
The neurotoxic effect of mercury is so powerful that it has been linked to neurological and psychiatric conditions including autism, schizophrenia, depression, and even dementia.
What can you do to prevent mercury poisoning?
There are several ways to protect yourself from mercury poisoning: Take regular breaks from the consumption of processed foods, such an organic or grass-fed product.
Limit the amount and type of food you consume, and limit the amount you eat in one sitting.
Limit your use of alcohol and cigarettes, and avoid eating foods with high levels of mercury and other contaminants.
Avoid using any kind of contact lenses or contact lenses made of glass.